Featured Job Opportunity
Coordinator, Adaptive Housing Solutions
Coordinates home modification and accessibility projects, ranging from small handyman-type jobs (grab bars, handrails) to major projects such as partial home renovations. Position calls for an extremely organized self-starter with excellent time- and project-management skills.
- Basic-to-intermediate knowledge of accessibility equipment (stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, vehicle lifts, modular ramps, bath lifts)
- Knowledge of construction techniques
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of people (injured workers/families, medical and clinical professionals, colleagues, construction professionals, service agencies, government licensing officials, and management).
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation – highly desirable.
- Experience with home renovations that accommodate disabilities – highly desirable.
To apply, email resume with cover letter to email@example.com