Featured Job Opportunity
Rehab Technology Specialist
Seeking a skilled, reliable Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) with excellent communication and task-management skills. Fills referral source’s requests for new mobility and other medical equipment. Diagnoses and repairs existing equipment.
Position calls for experienced technician who can fit mobility, complex rehabilitation and other medical equipment to injured workers, educate workers and their families on its use and maintenance, and identify repair need and perform repairs to existing equipment.
- Must have ATP certification or be within 6 months of obtaining it.
- Experience in properly fitting durable medical equipment (DME) to people with disabilities.
- Ability to provide clear verbal and written instructions on the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to think critically, make decisions about complex equipment independently.
- Able to work well and collaborate with a wide range of people, including referral sources, service agencies, injured workers, colleagues, and management.
- Understanding of workers’ compensation requirements and procedures preferred
- Experience marketing medical products – highly desirable.
To apply, email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org