Featured Job Opportunity
Collaborate with workers’ compensation referral sources, such as third-party administrators, insurance carriers, ancillary service providers, and other payers to create and fulfill orders to medical equipment, mobility products, accessibility technologies, and assistive technology products. Also arranging the repairs of an injured workers’ existing equipment.
Position calls for a highly organized self-starter who can work with minimal supervision. Must work well with a team.
- Experience in a medical or home health care organization
- Knowledge of the workers’ compensation industry preferred
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and through written reports
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of people, including injured workers/families, medical professionals and other clinicians, colleagues, manufacturers, and specialists who customize and repair equipment
- Ability to develop relationships with a variety of potential referral sources to encourage new referrals.
To apply, email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org